To solve environmental problems by using market mechanisms and policy advocacy. Seeking win-win situations between society, the environment, and the economy.
- 2012 - 2013, Rural Low-Carbon Energy Technology Carbon Transaction Program
- 2011 - 2013, Grassland Agreement Protection Program
- 2011 - 2012, Low-carbon Plan and Energy Efficiency Program (Chinese/US-cooperation)
- 2007 - Present, Comprehensive Program (including sustainable development of environment and society in China’s foreign investment)
- 2011 - 2016, National Administration College Capacity Building Program
- 2007, published China Cooperation Outside Sustainable Forest Cultivation Guide 《中国企业境外可持续森林培育指南》
- November 2007, Ford Motor Environment Grants, Nature Protection Project Award nomination
- October 2008, Lenovo Innovation Award
- October 2008, Ford Motor Environment Grants, Nature Protection Project Award
Blue Moon Fund, Rockefeller Brothers Fund
Relevant governments, companies, national organizations, international organizations, and academic institutions
We utilize environmental protection, improvement of livelihood, and resource conservation, as well as business mechanisms, to enlarge the effects of our projects. We also emphasize the importance of the international environment, such as energy cooperation and localization measures, especially cooperation in the southern hemisphere. GEI was the first Chinese organization to successfully implement a project overseas.