As of the year of 2017, the Executive Leadership Program on Philanthropy(ELP), to be co-hosted by Harvard Kennedy School and China Global Philanthropy Institute, will provide 40 numbers of executives of Chinese philanthropic organisations with 3 weeks’activities of communication and training.
Participants will learn how to innovate management ideas, improve the mobilisation and efficiency of social resources and enhance the social influence of philanthropic organisations at Harvard Kennedy School. Moreover, these 40 executives will gain broad opportunities sharing experience in philanthropy with their counterparts in the USA and building cooperative partnerships in long-term.
Dates and Location
20 days from February 19 to March 10 in 2017, including two weeks’study at Harvard and 1 week’s field visit. Plus, there is pre-trip study at China Global Philanthropy Institute prior to the study at Harvard..
At least 3 years’experience of leadership at a philanthropic organisation.
The executives of renowned social organisations with great influences will be taken into consideration first.
- Good inter-personal communication skills
- Participants are required to attend all the events arranged in three weeks
- Participants are willing to share and build the partnershipswith their counterparts in the USA.
- The expense of study and accommodation in the USAwill be covered, excluding that of travel.
- All the EMP applicants must be subject to the basic requirements of the programme.
How to Apply
Visit the links on Wechat and fill out the form for applying
4:00 pm on August 31, 2016
The process will consist of 3 rounds of selections:
Primary filter: Select by application materials. August to mid-September.
Interview: Select by the performance at interview. Mid-September to late October.
Final selection: Confirm the shortlist. Late October to early November.
For more information or inquiries, please contact us.