United Nations Children’s Fund is seeking a Digital Fundraising Assistant G-5 at GS-4 level for a fixed-term appointment in Beijing
UNICEF works in 190 countries and territories to protect the rights of every child. Defending children’s rights throughout their lives requires a global presence, aiming to produce results and understand their effects.
UNICEF believes all children have a right to survive, thrive and fulfill their potential – to the benefit of a better world.
We’re now looking for a diligent and motivated new staff member to join our Supporter Care team. Under the supervision of the Digital Fundraising Officer, the proposed Digital Fundraising Assistant is responsible for the creation of digital acquisition and retention materials; for conducting A/B tests on such material, as well as user acceptance tests on on-going infrastructure improvements, and monitoring and reporting on these tests.
• Support donor acquisition and retention activities by producing email communications, landing pages, donation pages, Inspired Gift shop related material and any other digital campaign visuals such as banners, graphics, and video utilizing material provided by supervisor and in accordance with approved specifications; and liaise with digital agencies for the above activities.
• Assist in conducting User Acceptance Testing and debugging for all on going digital fundraising infrastructure improvements including testing and reporting.
• Assist in A/B testing of digital marketing material utilizing approved testing tools.
• Produce regular reports on digital KPIs as directed by supervisor.
• Perform other assigned duties as required.
• Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information System, or equivalent experience such as web producer in application development agencies.
• 4-5 years’ experience in related field such as digital design and production, digital project management.
• Fluency in English and Mandarin.
• Experience in using Microsoft Office applications.
• Attention to detail and an analytical mind.
• Good initiative, ability to conceptualise and come up with improvement suggestions.
• Excellent organizational skills
• Ability to work in teams and independently.
• Exceptional customer service attitude.
Do you have?
• A commitment to contribute to bring positive change to children
• A drive for results, setting high standards for the quality of work
• Strong interpersonal and team working skills and capacity to work in a multicultural environment
• Ability to analyse and conceptualize information
• Respect for UNICEF’s core values of Commitment, Diversity and Inclusion, and Integrity
If so, join us to make a difference in the lives of Chinese children. Apply online through https://www.unicef.org/about/employ/?job=504667 or by submitting your Cover Letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline for receipt of applications is 30 July2017.