Position Title: Executive Assistant/Officer
Reports to: Chief Program Officer
1. Major Functions:
To support the Chief Program Officer and Practice Heads in the fulfilment and execution of duties by providing the necessary administrative and secretarial service. To operate and perform to the highest professional standards, with considerable independence, diversified secretarial duties and designated administrative duties using initiative and judgment, high level organizational skills and knowledge of company policy.
2. Major Duties and Responsibilities:
* Answers and screens enquiries and correspondence in an appropriate manner, based on familiarity with subject matter, and refers others to appropriate staff member or department.
* Organizes, prioritizes and tracks agenda, meetings, appointments and paper flow and endeavors to streamline the workload and ensures timely responses to invitations and other requests.
* Organizes travel, including flights, accommodation and other logistics and coordinates and prepares documents related to and after the travel.
* Translates or arranges the translation of documents where necessary.
* Prepares itineraries for and receives WWF senior visitors as required. Accompanies senior visitors to meetings, and acts as guide and interpreter as required.
* Maintains an organized and effective filing system.
* Edits and in some cases drafts correspondence, presentations, reports and documents.
* Provides assist to the Chief Program Officer and Practice Heads on support for meetings, conferences or specific subjects, coordinates and prepares all relevant documents and briefing packs.
* Undertakes other tasks as assigned by Ex. Manager.
3. Working Relationships:
* Internal: Interacts with Program Support team, the Chief Program Officer, all Practice Heads, and officers from all departments.
* External: Interacts with partners, donors and visitors, as required, in fulfilment of duties.
4. Profile Required Qualifications:
* Undergraduate degree in a relevant discipline;
* Minimum two years’ work experience supporting a senior executive / manager and one-year administrative experience are required;
5. Required Skills and Competencies
* Excellent organization skills, and experience of event and conference organizing preferred;
* Meticulous attention to detail and follow-up with excellent organizational and prioritization skills;
* At ease dealing with people and tasks at different levels;
* Responsive, efficient and a positive manner and the ability to work as part of a team;
* Capacity and willingness to take initiative;
* A flexible working style, absolute discretion and unfailing diplomacy;
* Ability to work well under pressure;
* Excellent computer skills;
* Excellent in English and Chinese verbal and written communications;
* Adheres to WWF values, which are knowledgeable, optimistic, determined and engaging.
6. Contact information：
* Candidates should send a cover letter, CV in English and Chinese to firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Please indicate the applying position in title, salary expectation in Email and send them in attachment.