Under the direct supervision of the UNDP Operation manager and ICT associate, day-to-day maintains ICT infrastructure and intranets and facilitates discussions among users to improve internal communication within UNDP, assist in daily support.
Duties and Responsibilities
Supports implementation of ICT management systems and strategies and ensures effective functioning of the CO hardware and software packages.
Provides administrative support, focusing on achievement of the following results:
• Provision of ICT support to key events.
• Assist the ICT Associate on the ICT Equipment management
• Design and maintenance of intranet (MS SharePoint)
• Maintenance of the inventory and stock of ICT Equipments and supplies and spare parts
• Maintenance of an up-to-date inventory list of ICT software and hardware.
• Perform any other duties assigned by the supervisors
• Demonstrates commitment to UN’s mission, vision and values
• Displays cultural, gender, religion, race, nationality and age sensitivity and adaptability
• Demonstrates sound judgment, diplomacy and sensitivity to confidential matters
Knowledge Management and Learning
• Shares knowledge and experience and provides helpful advice to others in the office
• Development and Operational Effectiveness
• Knowledge of UN/UNDP
• Excellent communications and writing skills
• Good analytical and organizational skills
Leadership and Self-Management:
• Focuses on result for the client and responds positively to feedback
• Self-motivated and consistently approaches work with a positive, constructive attitude.
• Demonstrates openness to change and ability to manage complexity
• Substantive knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office 365.
• Administration experience of Microsoft Windows Server.
• Knowledge of network structure and windows domain.
• Experience on server virtualization using Hyper-V.
Required Skills and Experience
• University and above graduated, major in computer or related
• Fluency in English and Chinese, both in oral and in written
• min 2 years relevant exprience
Only applicants submitted through the link could be considered