Please kindly note that this is a roster and all the job responsibilities listed in the current VA is only for reference. We may contact you directly if there is a suitable opportunity in further and a more specific JD will then be shared. We may also send the job alter to you via the email you registered. Therefore, please ensure you input the correct email address.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Development and implementation of ICT strategies and introduction/implementation of new technologies
2. Development of information and documentation management system
3. Management of CO hardware and software packages
4. Networks administration
5. Provision of web management services
6. Facilitation of knowledge building and knowledge sharing
1. Leadership: ability to persuade others to follow
2. Communication and Relationship Management: ability to listen, adapt, persuade and transform
3. Innovation: ability to make new and useful ideas work
4. People Management: ability to improve performance and satisfaction
5. Delivery: ability to get things done while exercising good judgment
6. Technical Competency-based on specific job
Required Skills and Experience
Education: Bachelor’s degree (or above) in computer science.
Experience: 0-10 years of relevant working experience in network administration, management of hardware and software platforms, telecommunications facilities, knowledge of Windows-based packages/applications, experience in web design and development of web-based office applications.
Language Requirements: Fluency in English and Chinese.
Only applicants submitted through the link could be considered