|Location :||Beijing, CHINA|
|Application Deadline :||16-Jun-17 (Midnight New York, USA)|
|Type of Contract :||Internship|
|Post Level :||Intern|
|Languages Required :||English Chinese|
|Starting Date :
(date when the selected candidate is expected to start)
|Duration of Initial Contract :||3 months|
|Expected Duration of Assignment :||3 months|
|Duties and Responsibilities|
|· Support the Deputy Country Director of UNDP in the day to day management of managing project portfolio, partnership building, representations, innovation and any other activities needed.
· Among them: working out new ideas, preparing presentations, collecting information, maintaining, updating relevant database and doing research and development, including compilation of background materials, and statistical data.
· Support to arrangement of meetings and appointments and preparation of necessary supporting documents, making minutes and assisting in doing follow up.
· Attend meetings with counterparts, prepare necessary documents and correspondence afterwards and where needed provide informal translations.
· Any other tasks related to the day to day management
|· Strong oral and written communication skills in both English and Chinese, preferably, both languages at native level.
· Proficient skills in Microsoft Office applications, Excel and Word.
· Strategic thinking and analytical skills.
· Tactful and responsible; able to keep confidentiality.
Required Skills and Experience
|· Master student in economy or other related social sciences