ABOUT THE JUMP! FOUNDATION: The JUMP! Foundation is a non-profit organization that believes in inspiring, empowering, and engaging youth through collaborative and innovative experiential learning programs. JUMP! offers a series of leadership activities suited for students at international schools and universities, including in-school workshops (JUMP! Schools programs) and outdoor adventure trips (JUMP! Experiences programs). We facilitate participants to develop personal, community, and inter-community leadership skills. To help realize our vision for a world in which young people fulfill their true potential, JUMP! donates a proportion of its revenue to support experiential youth-focused development projects around the world.
For more information, you canvisit our webpage (www.jumpfoundation.org) and social media pages; @jumpfoundation(twitter); the JUMP! Foundation Facebook page and blog.
JOB DESCRIPTION: The JUMP! China is currently seeking an experiencedOperation Assistant.She/he will work closely with JUMP! China Senior Operation Manager and global operation teamto supportthe administration of finance, human resource, and operations of the office.
• AssistinFinance& Accounting tasks, including but not limited to:
o Maintaining accurate financial records, including filing of bank statements and invoices
o Contracting, invoicing and payment tracking of program finances;
o Overseeing accounts receivable collection and performances;
o Reviewing and processing expense reimbursements
o Preparingperformance and reports as need
• Assistin Human Resources tasks including but not limited to:
o Coordinating recruitment process and interviews with potential candidates
o Managing staffing and related database
o Organizing Job fair and building up relationship with different hiring platforms
• Supportthe China team with various logistical needs, including booking flights, transport arrangements, and arranging appointments with partner schools and vendors
• Purchase office supplies and program materials
• Perform any ad hoc tasks as directed by the Senior Operations Manager
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management, Finance and Accounting, Business Administration or relevant fields
• Possess minimum of two years of work experience, preferably in an office management, administrative, or bookkeeper role
• Attentive to detail, organized, and able to multi-task
• Good communication and presentation skills, and skilled in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
• Advanced proficiency in English (both oral and written)
• Possess Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Business Administration
• Possess understanding of non-profits and/or social enterprises
• Conversational proficiency in Chinese (Mandarin) and English (Fluent)
• Understanding of and experience in office work procedures and practices;
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook)
Senior Manager of Operations
Salary & Compensation will be commensurate with skills, qualifications and experience.
TO APPLY PLEASE SEND CV AND COVER LETTER:
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Due to the urgency to fill this post, interviews may take place prior to the closing date; candidates are advised to apply as soon as possible. We apologise but due to the number of applications we expect to receive, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in JUMP! Foundation.