The United States-China Friendship Volunteers (Peace Corps China), in cooperation with Sichuan University is seeking to fill the following positions in Chengdu.
Find out more about Peace Corps China, or to get the complete Statement of Work/Job here: www.peacecorps.gov/china/contracts/
The positions are full-time positions, and are open for application from October 23rd to November 17th, 2017.
The United States Peace Corps seeks a Medical Doctor to serve as a contracted Peace Corps Medical Officer (PCMO) based in Chengdu. The PCMO will provide health care to U.S. Peace Corps Volunteers.
Preferred candidates will have a strong English communication skills, demonstrated team skills and be willing to participate in administrative duties.
To apply, please email your cover letter and resume(including salary history) in English to: PCMOResumes@cn.peacecorps.gov
Degree in Clinical Medicine/Master’s Degree in Internal medicine. Qualified school can be searched in this website: https://search.wdoms.org
* Current Medical license to practice
* Relevant 5 years clinical experience in primary care
* A family physician with 3 years of residency training is preferred.
* Ability to communicate effectively in oral /written English.
* Basic desktop computer skills
* Be able to obtain American visa
* Ability to travel