The United States-China Friendship Volunteers (Peace Corps China), in cooperation with Sichuan University is seeking to fill the following positions in Chengdu.
Find out more about Peace Corps China, or to get the complete Statement of Work/Job here: www.peacecorps.gov/china/contracts/
The positions are full-time positions, and are open for application from October 23rd to November 17th, 2017.
The Program Assistant assists Program Managers, by providing technical, logistical, administrative and clerical support to Volunteers. The Program Assistant’s overall job is to aid the Program Managers in maintaining quality programming and training for the Peace Corps Education programs in China. The Program Assistant serves as the secondary contact for programming and training requirements and procedures for Peace Corps/China Education Volunteers.
To apply, please email your cover letter and resume(including salary history) in both English and Chinese to: PAResumes@cn.peacecorps.gov
* A Bachelor’s degree; at least two years’ full-time work experience
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Office required
* Fluency in both oral and written English and Mandarin Chinese
* At least one year’s work experience in a busy office, handling multiple tasks efficiently
* Ability to travel when required