The United States-China Friendship Volunteers (Peace Corps China), in cooperation with Sichuan University is seeking to fill the following position in Chengdu.
Find out more about Peace Corps China, or to get the complete Statement of Work/Job here: www.peacecorps.gov/china/contracts/
The positions are full-time positions, and are open for application from October 23rd to November 17th, 2017.
The Program Manager is directly responsible for managing Peace Corps Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL) Volunteers, maintaining quality programming and training, and ensuring the efforts and assignments of Peace Corps Volunteers are consistent with Chinese government and Peace Corps philosophy and priorities in China. The Program Manager provides technical, administrative, and cultural guidance and support to approximately 35-45 Volunteers and Trainees per annual training cycle.
To apply, please email your cover letter and resume(including salary history) in both English and Chinese to: PMResumes@cn.peacecorps.gov
* A Bachelor’s degree
* Three years’ experience in managing complex projects and people
* Proficient in both oral and written English and Chinese
* Two years’ experience working in a diverse and multicultural environment
* Same/similar experience in duties listed above
* Two years’ experience in direct classroom teaching, preferably tertiary level
* Ability to travel