This position is responsible to assist the program team to organize, implement, and coordinate TB/MDR-TB prevention and management activities of CAP-TB Project conducted by FHI 360 in collaboration with implementing agencies, centers of diseases control and prevention, departmentsof public health, non-governmental organizations and partners in China. S/he works with other FHI program and technical staff, and consultants to drive the implementation of the projects/activities in the area of TB/MDR-TB to meet achievements in accordance with FHI 360, donor and national priorities.
• Provide daily support to Program Officers as needed.
• Assist to implement the program work plans.
• Assist on program data entry and analysis.
• Support on program material and reports editing and drafting both in English and Chinese.
• Performs other relevant duties as assigned.
EXPERTISE AND COMPLEXITY:
• Excellent interpersonal and team work skills
• Multi-tasking and coordination skills
• Excellent communication skills with good understanding of goals, processes, needs and requirements
• Proficiency in reading English is a must. Proficiency in spoken English is an advantage.
• Computer software skills, especially, MS Office programs.
WORKING CONDITIONS AND PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
Usual office working conditions and travel domestically and/or internationally as needed to develop, coordinate,monitor and/or participate in regional and China program activities and represent FHI360 at some meetings as appropriate.
BA or BS degree
1-2 years program experience
Creative multimedia experience with PowerPoint is preferred
Experience in working with an international non-governmental organization is an advantage
In return, we offer competitive salary, exceptional employee benefits, a flexible working environment with plenty of diversity and genuine career progression for the right candidates.
Interested candidates should send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and kindly include the job title in the subject line. Applications will be considered on a rolling basis until the position is filled.