UNICEF works in 190 countries and territories to protect the rights of every child. Defending children’s rights throughout their lives requires a global presence, aiming to produce results and understand their effects. UNICEF believes all children have a right to survive, thrive and fulfill their potential – to the benefit of a better world.
We’re now looking for a diligent and motivated new staff member to join our Supporter Careteam. The Data Processing Associate will be responsible for processing new informationpromptly and accuratelyin line with instructions, to interact with UNICEF supporters to answer inquiriesand find solutions, andcarry out general administrative tasks in support of the team.
- On a daily basis, accurately enter and update information into UNICEF’s database system
- Process financial data and promptly reconcile discrepancies.
- Carry out database cleansing tasks.
- Produce reports.
- Interact with supporters using email, sms, phone, mail, etc.
- Answer inquiries from supporters with the help of Frequently Asked Questions guidelines and record log details of supporter inquiries.
- Provide administrative support to the unit.
- A bachelor’s degree from a college or university, or other comparable education.
- 4-5 years of administrative work experience (may include internship experience), preferably in administration, data management, or related field.
- Native Mandarin Chinese skills, reading and writing. Good command of spoken English and working knowledge of written English.
- Experience in using Microsoft Office applications.
- Attention to detail and an analytical mind.
- Good initiative, ability to conceptualise and come up with improvement suggestions.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work in teams and independently.
- Exceptional customer service attitude.
Do you have?
- A commitment to contribute to bring positive change tochildren
- A drive for results, setting high standards for the quality of work
- Strong interpersonal and team working skills and capacity to work in a multicultural environment
- Ability to analyse and conceptualize information
- Respect for UNICEF’s core values of Commitment, Diversity and Inclusion, and Integrity
If so, join us tomake a difference in the lives of Chinese children. Apply online through https://www.unicef.org/about/employ/?job=503299or by submitting yourCover Letter and CV to email@example.com.The deadline for receipt of applications is 21May2017.