United Nations Children’s Fund is seeking a Digital Marketing Officer atNO-A level for a fixed-term appointment in Beijing
UNICEF works in 190 countries and territories to protect the rights of every child. Defending children’s rights throughout their lives requires a global presence, aiming to produce results and understand their effects. UNICEF believes all children have a right to survive, thrive and fulfil their potential – to the benefit of a better world.
How can you make a difference?
We are now seeking a committed, dynamic and creativeDigitalMarketing Officerto join ourPartnerships Team. He/she will be responsible for digital marketing content related to the acquisition and retention of supporters and partners. This entails:
• Copy-editChinese language human interest stories and other marketing content to support relationship building with supporters and partners through digital channels with a special focus on mobile marketing channels.
• Create relevant and original content suitable for distribution through digital channels.
• Build-up a high-quality photo database to help optimize marketing efficiency and to effectively match the interests of supporters from different age groups.
• Plan content for social media channels to maximize supporter engagement, and write high quality posts to stimulate interaction.
• Support the supervisor to manage multiple design and marketing service providers.
To qualify, you will have…
• Advanced university degree in Journalism, Marketing, Advertising or other relevant discipline. In exceptional cases, a bachelor’s degree in combination with additional relevant professional work experience may be accepted in lieu of a master’s degree
• At least two years of professional work experience in reporting, digital communication, copywriting, or web based content creation
• Experience from leading a creative agency and/or managing aWechat public account is preferred.
• Previous working experience in a non-profit organization is an asset.
• Fluency in Chinese and English.
• Nationality of P.R. China.
For every Child, you demonstrate…
• Respect for and adherence to UNICEF’s core values of Commitment, Diversity and Inclusion, and Integrity
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to work in a multicultural environment
• Strong drive for results, setting high standards for the quality of work
• Interest in learning and researching, gathering comprehensive information to support decision making
This post offers a competitive compensation package and entitlements in accordance with the United Nations Salary Scale at NO-A level.If you recognise yourself from the above and wish to make a difference for every child, please send a Cover Letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online through www.unicef.org/employ (requisition 507416).The deadline for receipt of applications is 15October 2017.