EPRIE (Exchange Program for Regional Integration in East Asia and Europe) 2018 will be held from June 27 to July 8, 2018 in Europe (Poland, Germany, and Belgium).
Application deadline will be on Sunday, March 25, 2018. Early Applications are welcomed.
- are young practitioners and experts from civil society, media, administration or international organizations, journalists, educators, advanced graduate students, early postdoctoral researchers
- have a special interest in the topic and willingness to connect with others in the field
- are expected to speak fluent English (program language)
- are between 25 and 35 years of age
- are preferably from France, Germany, Poland, China, Japan or Korea. Applicants from other countries are also welcome.
To complete an application, the following documents are required:
We kindly ask applicants to fill out the forms and send the required documents to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we cannot consider incomplete applications for selection! A committee will select 20 participants from the applications received.
Selected applicants will join us for a unique intercultural experience. They will exchange their views and ideas through intensive dialogue in international working groups. In addition to gaining specialized knowledge, participants will develop intercultural competencies. EPRIE provides a platform for exchange that encourages participants to build a sustainable network for cooperation with the other members of the EPRIE Alumni network.
All basic expenses during the program including accommodation, transfers and meals are covered. However, participants are expected to cover their own travel costs from their home country to the first conference location in Wroclaw/Krzyzowa (Poland) and back from Brussels (Belgium). Overseas candidates can apply for financial support.
The organizer of EPRIE is the Korea Verband, a politically independent association based in Berlin. EPRIE is kindly supported by the Robert Bosch Stiftung, a private German foundation engaged in the promotion of international understanding, and the Japan office of the Friedrich-Ebert-Stiftung in Tokyo.
For more info visit https://eprie.net/application/