Over 2,000 attendees have already signed up for the largest gathering of the social investment community in Asia. They are keen to join the 40 online discussions with senior decision makers representing leading organizations across corporate, investing and philanthropic sectors. Every member of the ecosystem works toward a common goal: to ensure that social investors are equipped to deploy capital effectively towards the priority issues and emerge stronger from COVID-19.
As we come closer to Conference week, we are excited to present you another line-up of distinguished speakers and thought leaders who will share cutting edge solutions, best practices and inspiring examples to help you maximise your impact. And because of the generous support of our partners this year, we are able to give out complimentary ‘view only’ tickets* so you can benefit from the invaluable insights that will be shared at the Conference. Use promo code ‘AVPN2020-SOCIAL‘ or register through the link.
Check out our agenda page to find the sessions that interest you, and watch out for our ‘thematic lounge’ to give you a sneak peek of areas where you and other delegates can connect and collaborate on at the Conference.
* ‘View-only’ tickets will allow access to the plenary sessions and session recordings, but may not be guaranteed access to the AVPN Connector to join networking activities unless the registrant is from an AVPN member organisation.
Meet the Speakers
- Collaborating to Achieve the SDGs
June 8 | 10:00 am (GMT+8)
- Utilising the Social Enterprise Development Toolkit
June 8 | 2:00 pm (GMT+8)
- Reflections from COVID-19 on Inequality through Education
June 9 | 4:00 pm (GMT+8)
- Why We Need to Keep Fighting for Women’s Economic Empowerment
June 9 | 6:00 pm (GMT+8)
- Developing Sustainable Solutions Across Asia
June 10 | 12:00 pm (GMT+8)
- Uncovering Hidden Pockets of Climate Finance
June 10 | 2:00 pm (GMT+8)
- Deal Share Live: Empowering Green Solutions Towards a Climate-Safe Future
June 10 | 4:00 pm (GMT+8)
- Funding Systems Change in Asia: What Can Donors and Doers Learn from Each Other?
June 11 | 10:00 am (GMT+8)
- Scaling Excellence in Education
June 11 | 4:00 pm (GMT+8)
- The Future of Impact and Sustainable Investing
June 12 | 8:00 am (GMT+8)
- Investing for Impact Across Your Portfolio
June 12 | 6:00 pm (GMT+8)
Are you championing a social cause and would like to scale impact? Watch out for our ‘thematic lounge’ that reflects the key challenges Asia is facing today, so you can explore the different areas that you can support and connect on with fellow delegates for potential collaboration.