G(irls)20 is coming to Argentina for the 9th annual Global Summit. 20+ young women from around the world will arrive in Buenos Aires for a week of leadership training, social enterprise development and mentoring by female leaders in the business and public sectors.
The week-long summit for delegates will include:
- Workshops building valuable leadership skills — from Emotional Intelligence to Strategic Planning
- Panels and speeches on the key issues facing girls and women globally — with an emphasis on digital inclusion and financial inclusion
- Developing a Communiqué to G20 leaders, with recommendations based on the delegates unique experience and expertise
- Networking receptions with movers and shakers in the public and private sectors
- Building a network of female mentors from the across the public and private sectors
- The opportunity to build lifelong friendships with 20+ young female leaders from around the world
When and where is the Summit?
- The Summit will be held in October 15-19, 2018. (Delegates to arrive October 14th).
- The Summit will be held in Buenos Aires, Argentina. Six weeks later, the G20 leaders will also meet in Buenos Aires to hold the annual G20 Summit.
Who can apply:
- Any young woman born within 1995-2001
- Holds or can obtain a valid passport
- Lives in and/or holds citizenship in any of the participating countries or regions
List of participating countries or regions: G20 Members
Summit 2018 Key Dates
- March 8 – April 6, 2018: Applications are Open to Delegates. Please note applications CLOSE at 15:00 EST on April 6th.
- May 2018: Shortlisted Candidates will be invited by email to an interview over Skype
- June 2018: Both successful and unsuccessful candidates notified by email
- June – October 2018: Pre-summit work takes place online.
- October 14 – October 20, 2018: The 9th annual Global Summit in Buenos Aires, Argentina! Please note all delegates must arrive on October 14th.
To learn more info, please visit: https://girls20.org/apply/girls20-summit-2018-in-argentina/