Women Deliver is well-known for its global conferences that bring together people from across a multitude of sectors, issues, and cultures. Held every three years, the conferences are fueling stations where organizations and individuals leave re-energized, knowledgable, well connected, and challenged to think outside the box.
The Women Deliver 2019 Conference – the world’s largest gathering on the health, rights, and wellbeing of women and girls – will serve as a fueling station for advocates working to achieve a more gender equal world. In the summer of 2019, over 6,000 world leaders, influencers, advocates, academics, activists, and journalists will flock to Vancouver with dreams of accelerating progress girls and women everywhere.
Place: Vancouver, Canada
Date: 3-6 June, 2019
ABOUT THE SCHOLARSHIP
This scholarship program provides financial assistance to people who would otherwise be unable to cover the cost of attendance. It is opened to individuals of any age, but preference will be given to applicants from low- and middle-income countries and/or vulnerable populations who are working to advance gender equality and the health, rights, and wellbeing of girls and women—including sexual and reproductive health and rights.
- Registration Fee
- Economy Airfare
- Hotel Accommodation (days of conference only)
- Per Diem (days of conference only)
- Ground Transportation (days of conference only)
- Health Insurance
- Visa Reimbursement
- Upon acceptance, scholarship recipients must be willing to complete the following commitments.
- Participate in the online communication and advocacy boot-camp in winter or spring of 2019
- Hold at least one policy dialogue or event post-conference in home country
- Secure visa at least 3 months prior to the conference (Canada allows applications 6 months prior to the event)
- Participate fully in the conference (on-site attendance for the full duration)
- Respond promptly to requests for information from the organizers
- Applications will only be open for 6 weeks and winners will be announced in September of 2018.
DEADLINE TO APPLY:19 April 2018
To learn more about the event, please visit: http://wd2019.org