1. Responsible for the company’s brand promotion including making marketing proposals;
2. Plan, organise and execute online and offline marketing events, including communicating with suppliers in terms of venue or logistics preparation, and be in charge of the oversight of a whole event process;
3. Manage company’s social media platforms and website and update the information accordingly, including writing, formatting and publishing, such as WeChat and Weibo posts, as well as finding ways to increase web traffic, readership, and subscription;
4. Responsible for the creative writing and formatting of the company’s public relations manuscripts, news release, marketing materials, services brochure contents…etc.;
5. Manage and maintain the current supplier channels and develop new ones;
6. Manage the promotional materials including communicating, creating, and printing out the event collaterals, and maintaining the inventory;
7. Organise market research activities, analyse the industry development trends, and provide support for Management to make decisions;
8. Responsible for establishing and maintaining of good working relationship with the media and relevant social organisations to expand promotional channels;
9. Complete other related tasks assigned by Management.
1. Bachelor degree in Arts or Design, Media Communication, Advertising, Education, Marketing, or related fields is a plus.
2. Candidate must be fluent in Mandarin and English, overseas study/work experience is preferred;
3. At least 3 years of experience in marketing, content planning and writing, or brand marketing in the education industry;
4. Working knowledge and awareness of brand copyright;
5. Passionate about education, care about youth development, and have interests in understanding the Chinese-Western culture;
6. Critical thinking and good analysis and problem-solving skills;
7. Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines;
8. Familiarity with WeChat and H5 editors, the ability to independently complete the WeChat content writing, posting and operating;
9. Priorities will be given to those with a proven ability to design with Photoshop or other tools or who are familiar with website editing software and email marketing systems.
BeGo – Be Empowered: Go Beyond- is a place where dreams are carefully nurtured, witnessed by measured growth. Founded in the UK almost a decade ago, BeGo Education is a bespoke education consultancy which offers unique, customised services developed carefully to equip and empower students to successfully join international schools in Beijing or boarding schools and Universities in the UK. Designed for students between the ages of 8-16, our Individual Development Plan (IDP) combines research-based curriculums with support material and innovative life skills lessons enable each child to develop the attributes of a learner profile – ensuring their success in the dream school or universities and beyond.
Interested candidates are invited to send a letter explaining how your personality and experience meet our requirements, together with a detailed CV in both English and Chinese, to the following email address email@example.com.