Reports to: Finance Manager
• Verifies and processes expense reports for employee reimbursement and payment requests to make sure compliance with organizational financial policies.
• Communicate with employee in time if there’s gap in reimbursement and payment requests.
• Make the invoice verification and post invoice payment requests for inter-company & third party invoices (vendor and consultant) in multi-systems (oracle and others)
• Complete payment voucher entries for multi-entities and verifies accuracy of the data recording between multi-entities and systems
• Make accrual for those expense that haven’t been approved by the month end.
• Initiate normal vendor setup in company’s multi-systems and documents and track thestatus of the consultant on the registry
• Manage and reconciles all AP accounts for multi-entities monthly and annually
• Review and validate invoices as well as monitor and reconcile payable accounts monthly and annually
• Responsible for the month-end , quarter-end and the year-end closing process
• Prepare, code and record journal entries in GL
• Provide audit support specific to GL (AP related)
• Other tasks assigned by Finance Director
• Job rotation is required during the service period and all rotation assigned by Finance Director.
• Bachelor’s degree or above in finance, accounting or business administration.
• 2-3 years working experiences in related field.
• Excellent command of English and Chinese (written and spoken)
• Excellent inter-personal and team work skills, including ability to communicate internally, details oriented.
• Candidates should send a cover letter addressing the selection criteria together with a CV in English and Chinese as email attachments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Please indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line of your email and please indicate your salary expectation within the cover letter.