- Experience:1-3 years
Reports to: Finance Manager
Location: WWF China Beijing Office
1. Verifies and processes expense reports for employee reimbursement and payment requests to make sure compliance with organizational financial policies.
2. Communicate with employee in time if there’s gap in reimbursement and payment requests.
3. Make the invoice verification and post invoice payment requests for inter-company & third party invoices (vendor and consultant) in multi-systems(oracle and others)
4. Complete payment voucher entries for multi-entities and verifies accuracy of the data recording between multi-entities and systems
5. Make accrual for those expense that haven’t been approved by the month end.
6. Initiate normal vendor setup in company’s multi-systems and documents and track the status of the consultant on the registry
7. Manage and reconciles all AP accounts for multi-entities monthly and annually
8. Review and validate invoices as well as monitor and reconcile payable accounts monthly and annually
9. Responsible for the month-end , quarter-end and the year-end closing process
10. Prepare, code and record journal entries in GL
11. Provide audit support specific to GL(AP related)
12. Other tasks assigned by Finance Director
13. Job rotation is required during the service period and all rotation assigned by Finance Director.
• A university degree in finance, accounting or business administration.
• 1-3 years related experiences in NGO or MNC; excellent fresh graduates preferred.
• Excellent command of English and Chinese (written and spoken)
• Excellent inter-personal and team work skills, including ability to communicate internally.
• The successful candidate will not only be meticulous and thorough, with a keen attention to detail, but will also be able to recommend changes and provide solutions to benefit both the unit and organization.
• Candidates should send a cover letter addressing the selection criteria together with a CV in English and Chinese as email attachments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Please indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line of your email and please indicate your salary expectation within the cover letter.