Campaigner_Climate and Energy Policy
- Experience:1-2 years
- Job or Application Website
To campaign in an innovative way to challenge the tech industry to shift to a closed-loop business model and adopt renewable energy.
The Campaigner is responsible for the development and implementation of effective and integrated campaign work to achieve Greenpeace's mission.
The post holder is line managed by the Program Manager or Project Manager, and assumes significant responsibility in the development and execution of campaign projects. The post holder also assists the Program Manager or Project Manager in planning, development, and implementation of campaign strategies, plans, and procedures.
The post holder will usually work in a team composed of campaign, communications & multimedia, research, analytics, and engagement staff. The effective decision requires an integrated approach and knowledge. The post holder may be assigned to work in projects which involve other Greenpeace offices.
● Develop and implement effective and integrated campaign plans, strategies and tactics related to the overall vision, goals and objectives.
● Coordinate the planning process in collaboration with other departments, Greenpeace offices and Greenpeace International to have project strategy, work plan and resource plan approved.
● Provide expertise with respect to specialized campaign areas. Maintain high-level of knowledge on the campaign issues.
● Actively represent Greenpeace in front of the business, scientific and government sectors, the environmental community at large and the media (traditional and new), to achieve campaign objectives and strengthen the profile and credibility of Greenpeace. Undertake reactive and proactive media work as required. Respond to public inquiries about campaign issues and other matters as need.
● Liaise and build relationships with business, government and non-governmental organizations on issues relevant to campaign objectives.
● Conduct research and investigation in relation to the objectives and plans of campaign projects.
1. Bachelor degree or above in Environmental Science, Renewable Energy, Climate change and relevant field.
2. Good command of English skills.
1. Familarity in campaigning and/or non-profit operation, project management etc.
2. 1-2 years working experience in the environmental industry, familiar with enviornmental policy, climate change related issues, or renewable energy field.