- Be responsible for implement program communication works and developing communication strategies.
- Facilitating development, preparation, and implementation of a series of campaigns under No Plastic in Nature program.
- Supporting and developing relevant paperwork in relation to No Plastic in Nature program.
- Developing and implementing effective communication and marketing strategies based on our target audience.
- Engaging and communicating with related organizations, companies and the government.
- Managing and following up online and offline marketing campaigns.
- Writing and editing content, including press releases, report, and other marketing material that communicates the program’s activities.
- Preparing budgets for the program and managing financial transactions.
- Fulfill any other tasks relating to the No Plastic in Nature program.
- Degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations or relevant field.
- Excellent communication skills in Mandarin and English, both written and verbal.
- Strong knowledge of communication practices and techniques.
- Experience in stakeholder/community engagement.
- Sound knowledge of accounting fundamentals.
- Advanced proficiency in MS software, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Proven work experience managing marketing campaigns.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a marketing or communications position.
· Candidates should send a cover letter, CV in English and Chinese to firstname.lastname@example.org
· Please indicate the applying position in title, salary expectation in Email and send them in attachment.