Digital Communication Officer
- Experience:1-3 years
- Job or Application Website
This role is expected to drive Greenpeace campaign/project/issue awareness and elevate brand affinity/engagement. As a strategic pillar under strong communication function, we’re looking for an experienced digital content specialist with multi-channel branding/campaign experience (strong creative industry/Internet companies experience preferred) to develop integrated campaign/promotion/supporter engagement, manage compelling content, define solutions with strategic media partners and new battlefields to both improve brand influences and exposures.
1. Proactively identify improvements, trends, and Social insights. Establish and drive digital communication goals, narratives, key messages and hash-tags based on project objective. Measure/report on the performance of campaign outcomes using Weibo insights, Wechat insights, Baidu Index, Social Beta, and Google Analytics.
2. Identify key stakeholders/messagers of campaigns. Lead the negotiation with third-party partnership for digital platform exposure-exchange and non-profit cooperation.
1. Develop and implement engaging-campaign across different digital channels, identifying communication opportunities for proactively or reactively responses, and ensure unified messaging to deliver project goals.
2. Reach out to potential influencers & maintain supporters/followers relationships. Design closed loop mechanism to solidify from "online fans" to Greenpeace supporters.
3. Stay up to date with trends/topics/hit-news across different platforms, monitor user engagement and suggest content optimization.
1. Plan, create and execute compelling original content for projects or issues - with a strong focus on Weibo, Wechat optimization and amplifying influencer content.
2. Create engaging social-driven storytelling using in-house multimedia materials.
3. Remain ahead of social media trends and lead and manage agencies to create and execute innovative social media strategies and partnerships for different channels.
1. An integrated communication mindset, passion for storytelling through multiple digital platforms, both visual and written. Good social language /copywriting skill.
2. Experiences in advertising agency or creative industry, with a well understanding of the interplay offline and online, and between paid, earned and owned channels.
3. Strong implementation and execution experience in digital/social channels roll-out events or campaigns. Experiences in KOL/Influencers related cooperation preferred.
4. Understanding of digital trends in different parts around the world, understanding of digital users' demographics and how to target certain audiences.
Greenpeace is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees, regardless of sex, marital status, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and any other characteristics unrelated to the performance of the job. Selection will be in accordance with objective, job related criteria and the appointment will be on the basis of applicant’s merits and abilities.