Executive Officer / Project Coordinator for Asia-Pacific Ophthalmic Organizations
- Experience:3-5 years
- Provide administrative support (project base).
- Writing internal/external communication channels, including reports, minutes, publications, and other marketing materials
- Responsible for administration, international communication and ad-hoc projects.
- Travel is required.
- 5-Days working.
- Bachelor’s degree in English/Translation/Communication, with excellent command of written English;
- Dynamic, hard-working, be a team player and able to meet tight deadline, attentive to detail and keen to work in a start-up environment;
- Strong interpersonal skills with an independent and proactive work attitude.
- Minimum 3 to 4 years of work experience; Less experience is also considered.
- Good IT knowledge and good communication skill
Salary commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Interested candidates please send your CV, current and expected salary to Ms Daisy Deng at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All information collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. For more information about the APAO, please visit http://www.apaophth.org/.