Monthly Salary Range: Approx. 11,000 RMB--15,000 RMB (before tax and employee social insurance contributions; Employer share of social insurance contributions are paid by the employer on top of the gross salary; 12 months salary per year). Higher salary is negotiable based on the candidates' profile.
PURPOSE and SCOPE OF THE JOB
This role is to set up an IT infrastructure incident management system and performance management system to improve the IT operation process maturity from responsive to proactive level. Meanwhile, it will also review, propose, and maintain the GPEA regional network architecture.
1. Set up a Central IT incident and event management system.
2. Set up an IT infrastructure performance monitoring system.
3. Proof of concept on the functionalities of the global IT applications and give advice on how to use those new features on IT operation process and policy control.
4. Review, propose and maintain regional GPEA office network architecture.
5. Work with local office IT and global network team to implement the network change.
6. Troubleshooting on System and Network incidents and events.
7. Root cause analysis on the incident raised from system and network infrastructure.
8. Attend the change management meeting to explain the system and network changes.
9. Attend project management meetings and give advice as a technical domain expert.
Skills and expertise required.
1. Bachelor or equivalent degree in computer and information related subjects.
2. Minimum 2 years of experience in IT system and network management roles.
3. Proficient in Windows, Unix and virtual machine techniques.
4. Familiar with LAN and WAN related network knowledge such Wireless, Switch, Router and Firewall, MPLS, SD-WAN etc.
5. Understanding the basic database skills.
6. Have experience on incident management and performance monitor platforms set up. Familiar with the mainstream platforms such as Cacti, OPS, SolarWinds etc.
7. Good command of English.
1. Familiar with Project Management Process, a project management certificate is a plus.
2. Familiar with the IT operation management process, an ITIL foundation certificate is a plus.
How to apply:
Interested parties please apply with your both Chinese and English resume here, or send via Greenpeace career site: https://careers.gpeastasia.org/go/Beijing-Office-Job/4569510/. Application with motivation letter is preferred. As we receive a large number of applications for our advertised positions, only short-listed candidates will be notified.
(All information collected for recruitment purpose only)
Greenpeace is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees, regardless of sex, marital status, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and any other characteristics unrelated to the performance of the job. Selection will be in accordance with objective, job related criteria and the appointment will be on the basis of applicant's merits and abilities.