• To be responsible for promoting the IFF’s brand to business community through various channels, including activities,PR,social media, website, publications, etc.
• To plan and execute a high level of customer service to all members of IFF and to the public, by handling enquiries and providing advice efficiently and effectively
• To meet KPIs which are related to member engagement work, incl. member retention, member events,etc.
• To plan and execute activities to enrich IFF members’ knowledge and competency, encourage members’ networking and recognition communications
• To plan and organize high quality member events incl. workshop, networking, academic meetings,outdoor activities etc.
• To provide the best daily service to members
• To be responsible for providing Market Intelligence
• To assist the head of membership team in the management of IFF Membership Committee
• To build CRM system and regularly review CRM data to ensure accuracy and validity
• To maintain excellent product and service knowledge and be able to apply it to the specific situation/requirements of various IFF members
• University Qualification in Finance, Economics, Business Administration or Marketing is preferred
• At least 5 Years working experience preferably gained from MNCs / professional associations / universities
• Finance or learning and development background beneficial