The Communication Officer will be responsible for implement program communication works with the focus of related practice, both domestic and international, developing and assuring the quality of communications products under program and communication strategy.
1. Support the designing, coordinating and implementation of the strategy and workplan of program communication with the focus of related practice and campaign.
2. Implement the day-to-day program communication plan, with the focus of related practice
3. Help to initiate and develop new ideas of program events, and coordinate with fundraising and other actions.
4. Build and maintain relationship with stakeholders (eg. domestic and international media). Maintain media contact database.
5. Support to develop and implement branding strategy of WWF China and OPF.
6. Produce key WWF China publications and communication materials from program.
7. Timely prepare and deliver documentations and reports related to program communication
8. Handle press inquiries and respond to public inquiries about program or campaign issues and other organizational matters. Build and maintain a sound general knowledge of all WWF campaigns and issues.
9. Maintain a good communications and interactions with other department within PED, and keep good and smoothly communication with teams of WWF China, and among government agencies, research institutions, companies and other organizations, as well as WWF network.
10. Other tasks allocated by line manager.
1. Internal: Immediate line manager, team members. Also work closely with practices and other members of PED, other WWF colleagues; and WWF Network colleagues.
2. External: Regular interactions with media partners, related agencies, other NGOs, etc.
1. University degree or above, in media, journalism, communications, conservation or related field.
2. Minimum of 2 years’ work experience in related field relevant to this position.
3. Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Mandarin and English.
4. Good competence in partnership development, communications, marketing /corporate and public relations communications.
5. Knowledge of international media landscape, and experience in management of media channel development and management is an advantage.
6. Good current understanding of WWF China and environmental conservation issues, and the working experience with WWF is a plus.
7. Excellent ability to work cross-culturally.
8. Excellent inter-personal skills, and team work skills including ability to internal communication, open mind strategic think, self-motivated and innovative and meet deadlines.
9. Proactive, innovative and output-oriented personality.
· Candidates should send a cover letter, CV in English and Chinese to email@example.com.
· Please indicate the applying position in title, salary expectation in Email and send them in attachment.