Support the head of Chengdu Regional Office in preparing the programme strategies, workplan/budgets, reports and communication materials, implementing project activities, demonstrating innovative and lean solutions to ecological problems, summarizing the best practices to meet the programme overall goals and objectives, and to enhance the programme impact.Work with the team to strengthen the regional communication, public engagement and corporate cooperation work which directly contribute to WWF China’s “Rooted in China” strategy.
Support the head of Chengdu Regional Office in strengthening the regional development work, including public engagement, corporate engagement, government partnership and collaboration with other local partners.
1. Support the Head of Chengdu Regional Office for the development of work plan/budgets, reports and required communication materials for the conservation programme activities in terms of best practice summarization, replication and policy advocacy to meet the Programme overall goal and objectives.
2. Support the Head of Chengdu Regional Office for the project implementation of relevant components to ensure the activities and the outputs are in alignment with conservation programme work plan and M&E plan
3. Work with the Head of Chengdu Regional Office to enhance the effective interactions with different level of policy makers to disseminate WWF’s demonstrated work and enhance WWF engagement in policy making process on conservation.
4. Support the project reports translation and the regular project communication with network donor offices.
5. Support and coordinate the communication & fundraising campaigns for the regional projects. Work with the team to strengthen public engagement and corporate partnership in the region.
6. Perform other tasks designated by the supervisor.
At least Bachelor degree and the Master degree or above is an advantage.
At least 1-2 years working experiences in the NGOs, enterprises or the government is preferred. Or the candidate can demonstrate the high potential of excellent performance of assisting in programme management, fundraising and other work related to regional development.
Excellent communication skills, rich experience in communication materials development and organizing campaigns.
Excellent verbal and written skills in both English and Chinese and able to act the role of a translator.
Strong computer skills.
Able to work in multi-culture environment and good team player.
Good sense of working with different stakeholder groups of conservation in China.
Adapted to frequent travel in the project areas.
Self-motivated and fast learner, ability to work under pressure and meet the deadline.
A high degree of personal integrity and commitment to conservation.
• Candidates should send a cover letter addressing the selection criteria together with a CV in English and Chinese as email attachments to HR@wwfchina.org.
• Please indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line of your email and please indicate your salary expectation within the cover letter.