Title: Senior Accountant
Reports to: Senior Finance Manager
• Be responsible for the accounting bookkeeping;
• Support the financial statement review and analysis;
• Support the month end closing, quarter end and the year end closing process;
• Be responsible for Balance sheet A/C’s reconciliation and Banks A/C’s reconciliations;
• Support the reporting package such as conso-pack, budget package, KPI, forecast-pack and management reporting;
• Support the annual auditing with internal and external auditors;
• Be responsible for tax and keep good relationship with the Tax Authority;
• Support the financial systems and process efficiencies;
• Support all finance related matter;
• Job rotation is required during the service period and all rotation assigned by line manager;
• Other tasks assigned by line manager.
• Internal - Finance team, and other related functions.
• External -Government Authorities, accounting firms, auditors etc.
• 5+ years related working experience in GL accounting and 3+ years’ experience in a senior position;
• Proficient in using MS Office and Oracle system;
• Knowledge of IFRS, PRCA ccounting Principles and Chinese Tax Regulations.
• Proficient in English as a working language;
• Strong analytical skills;
• Strong communication skill;
• Well organized and able to working dependently as well with team members.
• Detail orientated, prudent and can-do attitude.
• Service, and always do better mindset.
• Proven ability to identity issues, provide solutions and implement proposals and get evaluations.
• Candidates should send a cover letter addressing the selection criteria together with a CV in English and Chinese as email attachments to HR@wwfchina.org.
• Please indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line of your email and please indicate your salary expectation within the cover letter.