Under the supervision of the HR and Administration Manager, this position supports daily human resources processes and practices including HR Policy and Procedure, Employee Relationship Management, Compensation and Benefits, Performance Development Management, Recruitment, Training and so on. The position works closely with staff and supervisors on HR related matters, and assists HR and Administration Manager to build high employee morale and satisfaction.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
HR Policy and Procedure
· Assist in developing and updating HR policies, procedures and processes that adhere to Chinese Labor Law and in alignment with organizational culture, vision and values;
· Communicate HR related policies to staff and answer questions from staff;
· Monitor the compliance of HR policies and procedures, and provide suggestions to the HR and Administration Manager;
· Maintain HR records, e.g., attendance, personnel records etc., and ensure confidentiality;
· Assist to manage organization chart, make necessary updates according to the organizational changes.
Employee Relationship Management
· Administrate the on-boarding and off-boarding process, including handling the required paperwork, organizing New Hire Orientation, etc;
· Support staff to apply for work related certificates, e.g., working visa, work residence permit, etc.;
· Plan and organize team building activities, e.g., annual dinner, retreat, luncheon talk, and so on;
· Assist to manage HR documents.
Compensation and Benefits
· Support compensation and benefits analysis, collect information and conduct primary research;
· Interface with benefits vendors to renew the contracts and resolve issues as needed;
· Assist staff with the benefits enrollments, communicate all changes in a timely manner, and answer questions along the process.
Performance Development Management
· Assist to manage the process of Performance Development System (PDS) throughout the year, including organizing annual meetings, managing PDS system, coordinating with staff, etc.;
· Review the PDS process and provide suggestions to improve the effectiveness and efficiencies.
· Draft and maintain the job descriptions for all the positions according to the organization needs;
· Actively source and identify qualified candidates through a variety of recruitment vehicles;
· Prescreen resumes, coordinate and conduct interviews with candidates using appropriate interviewing techniques and methods;
· Coordinate the staff panel interview process and prepare panelists for interviews;
· Assist to perform needs assessment for training and to develop annual training plan, help arrange training as scheduled;
· Identify and coordinate with training vendors to deliver the effective trainings to staff;
· Manage Staff Development Plan, including recording of individual training budget and expenses, filing, etc.
Other related duties as assigned, for example,
· Undertake additional tasks and responsibilities as assigned by HR and Administration Manager;
· Back up office administrative team and other colleagues as needed.
This job description reflects the assignment of essential functions, it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
· Education: Bachelor degree or equivalent, preferably in a related field: human resource management, business administration, and organizational development.
· Workingexperience: 3 to 5 years working experiences across HR disciplines including recruiting, compensation and benefits, training, performance review and so on. NGO experience is a plus.
· Technical skills: demonstrated understanding of Chinese labor law, social welfare and tax systems.
· Languagelevel: Chinese native speaker; good command of spoken and written English.
· Communication: ability to communicate logically and to articulate key messages, listen actively to the audience, and demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills.
· Problem solving: ability to solve simple and clear problem independently, define the key issues when facing complex situations and propose the possible solutions based on facts and resources.
· Service orientation: dedicated to meet the expectations and requirements of other colleagues in line with organization goal, act with can-do attitude and go extra miles in providing services to others.
· Ethical Behavior/Integrity – Demonstrates principled performance and sound ethics, showing consistency among principles, values and behaviors to build trust and credibility internally and externally.
· Mission-driven/Initiative –Inspired by the organization's vision and mission, and take actions with ownership, can-do attitude and proactive mindset.
· Team Spirits – Collaboratively works toward solutions, which benefit all involved parties; willingly cooperate with others to accomplish team/organization objectives.
Please email a cover letter and resume, subject line "Application for Senior HR Administrator", to email@example.com.