The Senior Officer, Brand & Communications will be responsible for implement program communication works together with program teams, both domestic and international, developing and assuring the quality of communications products under program and communication strategy.
• Support the designing, coordinating and implementation of the strategy and work plan of program communications.
• Implement the day-to-day program communication plan.
• Help to initiate and develop new ideas of program events, and coordinate with fundraising and other actions.
• Support to develop and manage media channels and relationship.
• Support to develop and implement branding strategy of WWF China/OPF.
• Produce key WWF China/OPF publications and communication materials from program.
• Timely prepare and deliver documentations and reports related to program communication.
• Maintain a good communications and interactions with other department within PED, and keep good and smoothly communication with teams of WWF China/OPF,and among government agencies, research institutions, companies and other organizations, as well as WWF network.
• Other tasks allocated by the Head of Media& Event Department.
• Internal: Immediate line manager, team members. Also work closely with practices and other members of PED, other WWF/OPF colleagues;and WWF Network colleagues.
• External: Regular interactions with media partners, related agencies, other NGOs, etc.
• University degree or above, in media, journalism, communications, conservation or related field.
• Minimum of 2 years’ work experience in related field relevant to this position.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Mandarin and English.
• Good competence in partnership development, communications, marketing /corporate and public relations communications.
• Knowledge of international media landscape, and experience in management of media channel development and management is an advantage.
• Good current understanding of WWF China/OPF and environmental conservation issues.
• Excellent ability to work cross-culturally.
• Excellent inter-personal skills, and team work skills including ability to internal communication, open mind strategic think, self-motivated and innovative and meet deadlines.
• Proactive, innovative and output-oriented personality.
• Candidates should send a cover letter, CV in English and Chinese to email@example.com.
• Please indicate the applying position in title, salary expectation in Email and send them in attachment.