Title: Senior Program Manager, Energy Transition to 100% Renewable
Reports to: Priority Project Coordinator, Energy Transition to 100% Renewable
• Overall coordinate 1.5 degree priority project business part for implementation, including but not limited to workplan and budget implementation.
• Lead climate business related projects, including strategy design, staff management, donor communication.
• Explore funding opportunities and design new projects under business field.
• Develop and maintain the partnerships with business sector, industry associations, related government agencies, academic institutions, donors and NGO peers.
• Supervise and support climate business engagement & technology innovation team members to achieve their target.
• Team management, e.g. make AIM review and communication one by one with teammates focus on talent development and competency development of staffs.
• Provide other divisions with climate business related practices and experiences.
• Perform other duties related to the organization and operation as requested by supervisor.
• University degree in related area, master’s degree preferred.
• At least 8 years experiences in related area, 3-5 years in managerial role is preferred.
• Strategic thinking, proactive, innovative and output-oriented personality.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Mandarin and English.
• Willingness to update professional knowledge and skills.
• Excellent interpersonal, diplomatic skills and good team player.
• Experience of working in an international context and the ability to respect and work well with people from different cultures and backgrounds.
• Adhere to WWF's values.
This is for Energy Transition to 100% Renewable priority project. The major sub-projects include but not limited to Climate Business Hub, Science Based Target Initiative, Green Industry Transition, and Corporate Renewable Procurement. Frequent interaction with colleagues from other divisions, Practices, and WWF Network is needed.
Candidates should send a cover letter, CV in English and Chinese to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please indicate the applying position in title, salary expectation in Email and send them in attachment.