Improve the environment for children of migrant workers.
To enable every migrant child to enjoy fair, quality and appropriate education.
July 2007 - Present, New Citizen Social Worker Project
September 2008 - Present, New Citizen Teacher Supporting Project
September 2011 - Present, New Citizen Community Education
September 2012 - Present, Public education project
January 2014 - Present,Migrant Children field support project
1. 2008, we won the Prize of Most Influencing Charity Project in China Charity Award 2008 held by China Ministry of Civil Affairs.
2. 2009, we won the Excellent Voluntary Serving Project Prize held by China Association Of Social Workers
Working Committee Of Volunteers' Introduction.
3. 2009, we launched an advocacy activity named ILLITERIT, joint held by Ogilvy & Mather Beijing, which won the Outdoor Prize in 2009 ADFEST, and Silver Lion Prize in CANNES. It was the highest honor for advertisement work in 2009.
4. 2010, we won Potential Model Prize held by One Foundation and Tencent.
5. 2010, we won the Excellent Prize of Public Welfare Innovation in Chip World held by Ministry of Civil Affairs and Intel (China).
6. 2010, our New Citizen Teacher Prize won the Educational and Public Welfare Project Prize in Echo China 2010 held by Tencent.
7.2013, we launched an advocacy activity of Luxuries of Migrant Children, the video of which won EFFIE AWARDS (held by American Marketing Association), Silver Prize of Yellow River Prize (held by China Advertisement Association) and ROI Festival Award.
Narada Foundation, China Association of Auctioneers,JPMorgan Chase & Co,Caterpillar Foundation,Ford Foundation, Beijing Liu Hongru Finance Education Foundation, World Bank Group, China Charity Federation I DO Children Fund,Southern Metropolis Weekly & Southern Metropolis Entertainment Weekly
From 2007 to 2014 New Citizen Program collaborated with 127 NGOs.
New Citizen Program is positioned to support migrant children to enjoy fair, quality and appropriate education through supporting people who serve migrant children in education. We actively promote cooperation and knowledge sharing among NGOs for the improvement of migrant children’s environment.